Anuya Want To Work In Bollywood

Anuya Want To Work In Bollywood

Anuya ready for Hindi cinema........

One more South Sweety Ready To Move Bombay.......

Anuya ready for Hindi cinemaThe current trend is for our South Indian starlets to pack their bags and head to Mumbai. Anuya, who had a hit with Siva Manasula Sakthi and an average success with Madurai Sambhavam, seems to be following the footsteps of Trisha, Shriya, Padmapriya and a few others. "Right now I have not signed on any South Indian film. I am having a blast working for a dance based reality show on Sun TV. I have been getting a few good offers in Hindi, and am waiting for the right opportunity to come. That does not mean I will not act in the South, but I will not do movies where I don't have scope to act," insists Anuya.

Popular Posts