A graceful flow

It seems like everyone is going for curls lately. From elegant and chic to tight and gorgeous. I personally cannot curl my hair at all. However all this curl inspiration has me spending time sitting on my bathroom counter practicing with my flat iron. Anyone have a favorite curling iron?




Do you ever wear you hair curly or have natural curly hair?

Ps the nail polish spotted in Black Swan is called Bella by Zoya.
xo
The Eats

So a lot of you have emailed me about what is the deal with the whole vegetarian for a week. So here's the scoop. I am from Michigan and in Michigan there are meats laws. Nothing funky gets mixed in with ANY meat product... this includes hot dogs. Butcher counters are in most grocery stores and their are even meat markets. The meat is how it should be. To begin with I am not a huge meat fan. I like chicken, ham on occasion, ground sirloin burger with a fresh tomato in the summer etc. While in PA things were completely different. There is no meat law... I bought ground sirloin once and it had a nasty odor... uhh that was not suppose to be there. I bought kielbasa once and it had bones in it... I was fed up. I wasn't going to eat that junk and would just stick with chicken. With chicken being the only meat that I really eat I decided to experiment.

Thus I decided that for one week I would look to dropping meat from my eating habits and see how my body would feel. I always lack protein so I decided that I would keep tuna and cod in my diet and would also eat eggs.

No I will not eat veggie meats, tofu and anything else weird like that.

{breakfast: multigrain cheerios}

{lunch: salad with half a slice of bread and crystal light}

{snack: 100 calorie pack + peanut butter pretzels}

{dinner: tuna toast x 2}

xo

Popular Posts