Two Thousand Eleven


Happy New Year Dolls!
Did you wake up and have many resolutions in mind? It's 2011 and about time I begin the year different. I am not making resolutions for the year.... or even for the month. I am going to set weekly goals....challenges. I feel like whenever I set resolutions I tend to completely fail right away. So hopefully this will help me achieve the goals that I would like to.

January 1st-January 7th Goals
•begin to learn a new skill
• eat a salad for six out of the seven days
• drink at least 64 oz. of water
• eat 80 grams of protein
• no eating/snacking after 6:30 pm

NYE Eats

{breakfast: 1/2 egg white sandwich with 1/2 piece of 2% milk cheese, slice of nut loaf & Trop50}


{lunch: salad...field greens, cantaloupe, pineapple and turkey.}


{dinner spread}


{dinner: Hawaiian & Pumpernickel bread with spinach dip, veggies, mini pizza, ham puffs and egg rolls}

Homemade egg rolls are a tradition in my family for NYE. Obviously you can see that I stayed in and had some delish goodies.

xo

Popular Posts