Heidi Klum & Seal in Aspen

Busy enjoying the holiday season snowboarding and spending time with their children.












Heidi talks of her husband, Christmas and getting her figure back.

'My husband is an amazing snowboarder. He has been waiting to tea
r down the mountain all year.

'I love the classic white Christmas, doing things like walking in the snow, making snowmen and going bob-sledding with the kids.

'So we are going to take four weeks off to relax, eat and have a good time.

'I feel with each pregnancy it gets a bit harder,' she confesses, 'but if you work on yourself you do get results.

'Everyone is different and each person has to find something to get them motivated. For me, it's fitting into my favorite pair of jeans.'















Spicy
HQCB-NowMagazine

Subscribe to Celebrity Smack

Popular Posts