The 'Star Dog of the Week' Will Return Next Week..

But in the meantime, I had to mention a past 'Star Dog' who has gone on to Doggy Heaven. Here's a letter from Kathy, about her beloved G$, who you may remember as one of October's Star Dogs..


(G$ as Flav Flav)
Hi there, Just wanted to let you know our dear G passed away last week. He had liver disease and we thought we had a few months, but he got bad one night and we had him put to sleep.
He was about 15, so he lived a long life, but only 8 with me! I am better now, but sure miss that personality!
Thanks so much for putting him on your page.
Here he is as Flava Flav! He won the Pug Meetup Halloween contest here in Battery park NYC. He went out with style!
I love the Sponge Bob clock my hubbie found....
Sincerely,

Kathie




Wishing G$ lots of bones, squeakies and belly rubs on his cloud! -Spicy


Subscribe to Celebrity Smack

Popular Posts