Kelly Osbourne Wants to Pose for Playboy


"I'd go fully nude, but I'd have to have some airbrushing on my tits."

Ya think?

I have a feeling it would have to go beyond just her tits..

Kelly also spoke about her battle with drugs and blames it partially on having money. Not because she has the money to buy them, but because having money goes hand in hand with boredom.

"It's so easy for me to fall back into depression. I think it comes with having money. I don't have to work. I could be sitting bored and depressed at home with a bag on my head."


Oh really? You poor, poor thing!

How many people do you know that would sit at home with a freaking bag over their head if they had millions?

I think..no, I KNOW that I would be out traveling the world and enjoying it's many cultures. Who could possibly get tired of that?! But boredom? You spoiled bitch! You have absolutely no idea how good you have it.



Spicy

Source: Starpulse

Subscribe to Celebrity Smack

Popular Posts