Kingston Rossdale Hits the Town with Mommy

Mommy Gwen is interviewed in this month's 'Elle'.

She talks of her career, pregnancy, and family life with husband, Gavin, and son, Kingston.


She talks of Kingston and how he is a completely laid back child.

“He’s pretty rad…Kingston is so chill. He goes with me everywhere, ’cause I’m still nursing. He’s been to every studio in L.A., New York, London. He lives up to his name – total Rasta boy. He gives me real balance. You can go 100 miles an hour, but you have to stop to hang out with him.”


On the realness of her and Gavin's marriage she says,

“I mean, of course me and Gavin have problems, sometimes.
Everyone does. We’ve been together for over 10 years. This is, like, the real deal,” she says.

She talks about fate.

“The hotel maid walked by today, and she’s really pretty and she probably comes from Poland. And here I am about to spend a lot of money on room service and I was thinking, I could have been a maid.”



Spicy
Sources: Wenn.com/ElleMagazine

Subscribe to Celebrity Smack

Popular Posts