New Pictures of Keira Knightley Fuel Anorexia Rumors

I know that every time we see a celebrity who is 'ultra skinny' we accuse them of having an eating disorder.

But as you can see by these pictures of Keira Knightley in a bikini, it appears that the rumors are true. I honestly do not see how anyone can think that this is healthy and/or attractive. It's frightening, really.

Keira insists that she is not anorexic even though her family has a past with the deadly eating disorder.

Last year Keira told the press, "I've got a lot of experience with anorexia, my grandmother and great-grandmother suffered from it, and I had a lot of friends at school who suffered from it..I know it's not something to be taken lightly and I don't."

She also seemed startled when reporters asked her how it felt to be labeled an anorexic.

"
I had no idea that I was. I'm not saying there aren't people in the film industry that suffer from it, because I am sure that there are. But I'm quite sure I don't have it."

It's this exact sort of denial that is commonplace with women who have the eating disorder.


According to the National Institute of Mental Health, an estimated 0.5 to 3.7 percent of females suffer from anorexia nervosa in their lifetime.













Spicy
Sources: SuperiorPics/NIMH

Subscribe to Celebrity Smack

Popular Posts