Jessica Simpson Says Nick's Quick Rebound Hurt Her

Jessica Simpson says that after the breakup of her and her husband , Nick Lachey, she was left a bit forlorn after learning he had jumped right back into the dating scene.

Jessica told Elle Magazine (March 07') "Two or three weeks later? Yeah, I'd say it kind of hurt me."

Jessica s
ays that she was inspired after watching "The Notebook" on a plane ride home to Texas. But that wasn't the only factor in the breakup.

"No, that's not what sealed it. I just figured out the statement. It was about that moment of desperation. I needed to breathe."


Jessica told Elle that she and Nick still talk and will always be a part of each other's lives.

"He's so much a part of my life, how could I not be? Any guy that's going to be with me from this day forward has to understand that."

She did not discuss her current love life or John Mayer. "I want to tell you everything, but I have to sew my lips together," she says.


But when asked if she is in love she smiled and said, "I didn't say yes."

Jessica also gives her two cents regarding being famous.
"I think that having a public career is a bargain with the devil."

Spicy
Source: ABC/USMagazine

Subscribe to Celebrity Smack

Popular Posts