Prince's Super Bowl Performance: Did You Love It or Hate It?

Being a child of the eighties I grew up with Prince and his 'Purple Rain' Soundtrack.

I won the VHS movie in a contest on the radio and must have watched it a fifty times that year. I had the Purple Rain poster hanging in my room. I remember being envious of Appolonia. Remember that skanky lead singer of Appolonia 6? How embarrassing.

Needless to say when I heard Prince was going to perform during half time at the Super Bowl, I was excited.

I thought the performance was amazing.

The shadow behind the rippling curtain sort of freaked me out though. It looked like a horny, beer bellied Devil was behind the screen!





















The most memorable moment of Prince's performance had to have been during the song 'Purple Rain' with the purple neon and lasers, the fans lighters and cell phones glowing, and the rain coming down on it all. What a cool moment.













That was the only time during the game that I wished I had been there. Other than that I felt for all those sorry mofo's having to sit in a constant douching of rain through the entire game.




























Smackaholics, did love or hate Prince's performance at the Super Bowl?





Spicy
Source: Getty Images/YouTube

Subscribe to Celebrity Smack

Popular Posts