Elen Rives Strips Off For Sexy New Lingerie Line
Footie ace Frank Lampard’s ex-fiancee Elen Rives showed off her sexy curves in raunchy new photoshoot for a new lingerie line.
The 34-year-old mum of two looked spectacular in Michelle Mone’s new lingerie line from Tesco.
“I’ve never modelled and after two kids I wasn’t sure but now I’m proud,” the Daily Express quoted Rives as telling Grazia magazine.
Elen called off marriage with the 31-year-old footballer after he was linked to two other women.
He is now said to be “smitten” with TV presenter Christine Bleakley.
Elen Rives - Strips Off For Sexy New Lingerie Line
Labels:
Beauty,
bikini,
Elen Rives,
hot,
hot bikini beauty model actress
Popular Posts
-
Hello loves! Since I got back to PA I have been trying to organize the apartment and get back into my regular routine. I really need to get ...
