Jessica Biel and Derek Jeter in Puerto Rico


I personally don't get the whole Derek Jeter
fascination.

Most of those ball players are just that. Players. When I was a bartender we saw it all the time. Big time sports figures having a few drinks, then trying like hell to get some club babes to leave with them.





















Now, I never did see Jeter do it, but I certainly saw his good friend, Alex Rodriguez do it. (He wasn't married, but I believe his wife was his girlfriend at the time.)
He was an arrogant little prick no doubt and was
upset when he would be denied. Slimy.

Anyhow, here is Derek and his shelf-assed girlfriend, Jessica Biel, enjoying some sun, water and sports together before someone has to head to spring training, and the groupies, in a couple months.
















































Spicy
NYPost

Subscribe to Celebrity Smack

Popular Posts