Mandy Moore Admits to Depression

Mandy spoke with Jane Magazine (February issue) about her recent bout with depression.

"A few months ago I felt really low, really sad. Depressed for no reason. I'm a very positive person, and I've always been glass-half-full, so it was like someone flipped a switch in me. I wanted to figure out why."

Moore says that her recent breakup with Zach Braff certainly didn't help things.

"The breakup added to what I was going through, but it's not the complete reason. It definitely doesn't help if you're already in that place."

Braff has also gone public about mild depression he has suffered.

Mandy goes on to apologize to fans for her earlier music and adds that she's sorry to those "people (who) wasted their money on such trite, blah pop music."

"I've been going through this really crazy time in my life — it's what I imagine people fresh out of college go through," she says. "I'm asking myself life-altering questions, like `Who am I? Where do I fit in this world? What am I doing, what do I want to do? Am I living to my full potential?' "


Spicy
Sources: HQCB/CBSNews.com
Subscribe to Celebrity Smack

Popular Posts