Who's Going to Leave 'The Bad Girls Club' Tonight?


Tonight's episode is promising to be as exciting as the Ripsi's drunken rage episode.


Aimee, the gal I thought was cool and catty at the beginning of the season has since worn on me. She is bitter and brash, and reminds me of 'Glum' from the 80's cartoon, 'Gulliver's Travels'. She actually bleached a ton of the other girls' clothing for pulling a prank on her.

Anyhow, she and Ty will be getting into a nice cat spat on tonight's show. One of the girls is going to leave the show, but which one?

I have to say that I hope it's Aimee. Ty is not always putting up a front like Aimee. Aimee may act all tough and bitchy, but i bet when it comes down to it, Ty will beat her ass!

Watch it happen tonight at 10P/9C!


Haven't seen The Bad Girls Club? Watch the webisodes here and catch up!

Spicy

Subscribe to Celebrity Smack

Popular Posts