Donald Trump gets a Star on the Walk of Fame


Somehow the classy and always stylish (kidding of course) Donald Trump managed to get a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame.


Just don't ask me how he did it, I can't figure this one out. I would certainly hope it's not for his overrated reality show, 'The Apprentice'. The show is worse than ever this year.
I had hoped the second show would be better than the season premiere but no such luck. The second episode was almost as bad as the first. (I did however, love the pink men's bikini..heh.)
Regardless of what I think, someone in Hollywood must love the Don. He was graced with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame yesterday. His family and young son accompanied him.
That poor kid already has a head start doesn't he? Check out the comb-over he's rockin'!

























Spicy
GettyImages

Subscribe to Celebrity Smack

Popular Posts