My Walk Through the Cemetery Last Night...

This is SO OFF TOPIC, but something very interesting nonetheless. I had to share, I am dying to show someone these.

My husband and I went for a late night stroll last night. Really late. On the way is a cemetery that I am very fond of. (I am weird like that) I decided to bring my camera just out of the blue, and have never taken late night pics in a graveyard before.

What I discovered was amazing. I took about ten pictures, most showing nothing, as I had expected.

This picture is an example of what I saw with my own eyes...nothing.
Snow, and grave sites...







And here are the two photos that I couldn't believe I had taken. Mind you, although cold and dark, there was no fog or mist or anything like what is showing up in the
photos. These are amazing.



Is that a woman? Yikes!



















This shot has all sorts of stuff going on!





I am still just amazed at what these pics are showing me. I think another trip to the cemetery is in order tonight!

Any thoughts Smackaholics?

Popular Posts